Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mutya ng Dolores: My winners

After I posted a nasty blog entry criticizing the overall results/winners of the Mutya ng Dolores pageant, feedback were calling on me to show who I believe should have gone home with the title. They say it would make me "more transparent."

Whatever that means, here they are:

Mutya ng Dolores 2011
Mutya ng Salucag: Deanne Joy Purisima [!]
 I know. I know. While nobody can argue that among the pageant's Magic 7,  Deanne delivered the best answer in the Coronation Night Q & A (she went home with the Mutya Articulate Award), her pulchritude (anlalim pare!) arguably also easily qualifies her to the top 3 prettiest mutyas, if there was such a thing. Beauty and brains, remember? Beauty and brains, baby! Beauty and brains... I know. I know.



Mutya ng Dolores-Environment
Mutya ng North-East Poblacion: Maezy Tordil
May be considered as the most physically beautiful of the Mutya ng Dolores candidates, her A in the Q & A was not bad either. Maezy is definitely someone you'd love to be doing the represent-Dolores thingy.








Mutya ng Dolores-Tourism
I'm leaving the 3rd and last spot open as a testament that all of the candidates deserved a shot at the title. Here are my honorable mentions though for Mutya ng Dolores-Tourism:


 Mutya ng Isit
Mutya ng Taping
Mutya ng Isit: Julie Anne Apolinar
She was not voted Mutya ng Congeniality for nothing. The award is a attestation to her friendly personality and ever-ready smile. Now that's something she can use in marketing tourism in our town.

Mutya ng Taping: Lea Nina de Leon
With her body custom-made for modelling, she's absolutely one who can champion Dolores for tourism.



Mutya ng Central Poblacion
Mutya ng Central Poblacion: Rashel Taluban
I praise her for the natural beauty she possesses. A natural Dolores beauty for Dolores tourism.

Mutya ng Lublubba
Mutya ng Lublubba:
Liway Grace Trinidad
Dolores Fiesta is now known as "Dolores Sakuting Festival". Liway is great in it (went home with Mutya Talent award after doing the sakuting). Do the logic, she's one for Mutya ng Dolores-Tourism

No comments:

Post a Comment