Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Myself in Marketing Terms

Our Mktg1 (Principles of Marketing) instructor gave us three minutes to write about/introduce ourselves using - what else - Marketing terms (needs wants demands stuff).


Here's what I came up with:
 I am Bjorn Reyes, 18 years old, an only child from a middle class family. My mother is a Registered Nurse, while my father is currently the Department Manager of ISD, ABRECO (Institutional Services Department, Abra Electric Cooperative). Being an only child (my only sister passed away in the past year), I tend to receive whatever I need; therefore marketing basically helps by informing me about the products and services with the best quality and lets me choose among them. Being 18, I often have a lot of wants and demands; I would love to get the best products and services available. However, my parents never dreamed of me grow up as a spoiled brat; they see to it that I always get only what I need, sometimes what I want and occasionally what I demand.
Considering we were only given a few minutes to accomplish this task, I guess I did a pretty good job on it.

My teacher was sking how I got to write "a lot", given the less than ample time to do such. I smiled and thought to myself: "the perks of blogging."

No comments:

Post a Comment